Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, December 20, 2012

Personal Thursday


Ok, last Personal Thursday... next week, I will be back on Friday... how sweet is this pic of 2 of my boys - so handsome.  This is at the 2011 bridal show, so maybe some of you saw it?  Daniel totally surprised me by showing up with Wallace - both of them all decked out so nice in their suits and they helped me in the booth that day... yes, I have the best husband in the world... :)

Have a great Christmas and holidays!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: