Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, December 6, 2012

Personal Thursday. What? - Columbus MS Photographer

Personal Thursday?  What is happening in the world?  Yes, its true... because I will be off tomorrow and Im not sure I will be around the computer so I wanted to go ahead and get this up today... this was taken in November when we celebrated Wallace and Emma's birthday at my family's since their birthdays are so close together... cant believe my kids are getting so old.

Hope yall are having a great Thursday... and have a great rest of the week!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: