Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tuesday & Zack - Columbus MS Photograher

Meet Tuesday and Zack... arent they beautiful!  And super sweet too - I love working with them.  Tuesday wanted with a more rustic and vintage feel so we headed out to Zack's grandfathers place.... with an old barn, a tractor and plenty of open space.... we added some gorgeous light and these two pretty much could do no wrong.... hope you enjoy!















Yes, its Thursday which means I should be doing my link love post... but since I havent gotten to do it in awhile, the links have piled up so I dont want to bore you with a million links in one post.... so I figured Id make a couple posts next week and it would be easier on both of us!  So be looking forward to that.

Cant believe tomorrow is Friday... I thought it would never get here.... definitely looking forward to this weekend and maybe sneaking in a little bit of rest here and there... once October hits next week, I will be going full speed and its going to get crazy!

Hope yall are having an amazing week... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: