Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, September 6, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

(from Robin and Carl's wedding)


Well, Im not sure if its because its a holiday week or what, but there just isnt much going on on the internet this week, so it will be a short link love for you today, but thats all right - it will give you more time to dive into the links that I do put up... hope you enjoy!


The easiest plants ever?

Loving all the wedding and bridesmaids dresses, but especially the rainbow stripe one!

Who ever thought cabbage would be so pretty as a flower (check out the centerpieces)

Kind of in love with the black and white darth vader engagement pics, yep

What Grace really wants to ask the church… Id like to ask the church this myself sometimes

A fun street art jewelry installation… I heart creative people

Moth trails at night… so pretty and interesting

Make an envelope from a google map… genius and wow, it makes your stationary look so luxe!

or DIY galaxy photo envelopes

How pretty are these portraits

Loving the heavy black eye makeup


Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it.... :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Loved the cabbage wedding, they had so many cute ideas with the chalkboards.