Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jakob - Columbus MS Photographer

So I want to take a minute and introduce you to my friend, Jakob. We have been friends for awhile and he is about to graduate with his engineering degree so he figured he needed a few more professional headshots instead of the ones he had on his phone... and by the way, ladies, he is single, is really sweet and has a good job... :)After the safe pictures, I convinced him to go a little bit more edgy, and I think we both loved the results... and the steel beams are a throwback to him being an engineerHad to get this shot!Caught this one in the moment...Jakob is also a musician so we had to get some shots with his guitar as wellthe light was so pretty.He will probably kill me for posting these, but I dont care because I love these - I asked Jakob to do these for me and I love how they turned out... I think they also are a great way to show how fun Jakob is as well....So yeah, be forwarned... if you ask for pictures, Im probably going to push you out of your safe zone and make you do something crazy... but honestly, those will probably be your favorites...

Whew... so, so busy - I love this time of year! Its crazy, but its amazing and I love being a small part of it. If you were thinking about booking a session, now is the time - I have about 4 slots open for the rest of the year, and thats about it.

So the mentoring session and purple couch fund were a bust.... oh well, better luck next time, I guess.

Hope yall are having a great Wednesday!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: