Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gabe - Columbus MS Photographer





I am still trying to figure out this new picture format that blogger has going on, so you will have to just work with me here... :)

Here are Gabe's 8 year old pictures.... I cant get over how big he is and so smart and loving.  Goodness, I love this boy so much.... :)

So two more people have booked sessions, which means Im down to about 2 spots left for the year.... if you are going to book fall pictures, NOW is the time... Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get you set up!

Hope you are having a great week... the new No Doubt album comes out today and I couldnt be more excited!!!!

No comments: