Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, January 2, 2012

Shelley & Keith - the wedding: the couple - Columbus Ms Photographer

So I thought I would start the new year out right - with a wedding! One that Ive been waiting to post forever because it was that gorgeous. And to start the new year off, Im going to do something different - instead of making one massively huge post... Im going to post a little each day so you get excited about whats coming next - wont that be fun?!!! So of course, I had to start with what everyone really wants to see - the couple pictures!

The first look - always my favorite part and the sweetest moment of the day.Then we moved out into the church... :)





Are these two gorgeous or what?

And check out this dress (full detail shots coming soon!)

This window made for some beautiful black and whites... love



Shelley could be a model... my goodness!


The veil shot... always a favorite.

Love, love, love these clean lines.
Alright, now yall have to come back to see some more - this was just to whet your appetite... :) Lots more good stuff coming and I know you dont want to miss it!


2012 - its finally here! And I am so, so excited... I have so many HUGE plans for this year and I dont want anything to get past, so I am making every effort this year to move myself to the next level - and I cant wait to show you some new stuff. I would love to hear from you what you would like to see... it would be a great belated birthday gift (hint, hint, I love comments).


I am just so thankful to have all of you in my life - you are the best! Thank you for letting me do what I love... thank you.


You can always email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you!

No comments: