Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shelley & Keith - the reception: the ceremony - Columbus Ms Photographer

And now on to everyone's favorite part of being at the wedding - reception: where all the good stuff is - the food, the cake, the gossip and the bouquet/garter toss.... nice... :)

First up is the cake... and how cute are these two?!!


How gorgeous is this flower girl? So pretty.
Receptions are also great for people watching!







A fantastic day all around!

And they lived happily ever after... see you next time!

I cant thank Shelley and Keith (and their awesome friends and family) for letting me be a part of their day - it was spectacular and I loved every minute of it.


Ok, who is coming to see me at the bridal show in 2 weeks? I cant wait!



No comments: