Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, January 13, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

How sweet is this?!!! This was Gabe when he was a baby, and the date on it says March 2007, so he would have been about 6 months old. Daniel was holding him and decided to "rest his eyes" for a minute. He is such an amazing father - I wish you could see him in person with our kids.

I also love this picture because Gabe's baby nickname was "bug" because we kept him swaddled up as tight as a bug in a rug - or something of that nature.... in his picture, he looks like the cutest little caterpillar with those stripes and perfect lips... I want to eat him up.

Hope yall have an amazing weekend and thanks for walking this journey with me.

Email: talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: