Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Miste - Columbus MS Photographer

Rarely do I get to do a family shoot that doesnt have any small children, and even more rare is is a family that brings their dogs... so I was excited and nervous all at the same time... turns out the nervousness was for nothing - they had the sweetest dogs who didnt even make a sound the whole time... and all the adults did pretty good too... :)Immediate family.The girls. The guys.Such a great family... I love all of them... and if youve joined my facebook fan page then you might just recognize my knife thrower and lovely assistant.

Ok, first - please tell me you went down and read my last post - and clicked on the link - it doesnt do any good to read my post (ok, maybe a little) if you dont click the link first... :)

Also, if you read the last post, then you know that Im offering a good deal on pictures this first of the year... but its a limited time offer, so you better go check it out! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to get your session scheduled

Also, the bridal show is this weekend - anyone coming to see me?

No comments: