Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jessica & Russ:the wedding - the details - Columbus MS Photographer

Ok, I know the only thing that parallels pictures of the happy couple are the details - I love the details of a weddings - they are the biggest contributor to a wedding setting itself totally apart from all others.... and I have a sneaking suspicion that Im not alone in my love for all things details (hello pinterest!)... plus, its always good for future brides to get a few ideas....

And we always, always start off with the dress.... and Jessica's was completely beautiful, and it fit her like a glove (as you saw in yesterday's post)These were the flower girls petals... they were from the roses that Russ gave Jessica on the night that he proposed... swoon!And can you believe Jessica made all the corsages and boutinierres?!!! She did such an amazing job! I love crafty brides.Of course, her flowers were gorgeous as well.Time for the ring shots... my favorite part to photograph. Since it was so close to Christmas, I thought the angel and holly would be so fun for the ring shotsOk, Im going to give you a minute to catch your breath and get yourself all ready because this reception is going to blow you away... are you ready? ok, here we go....

Gotta show off the cakes first... yumm! Yes! That is a 25 foot tree in the middle of the reception.... wow! Yes! Those are light up trees lining the walls of the reception.... Yes! Those table decorations are to die for... :) And just how cute is this wishing table?!!!Did I mention that I LOVE my "job"? Yes, yes, I do!

Cant wait to put up some more pictures from this wedding... remembering it all is so much fun... I hope yall are enjoying it too!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: