Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, December 2, 2011

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

This is a oldie but a goodie... all the way back from December 2006. Gabe was 2 and Emma was about a month old... oh my goodness - look at all that blonde hair on me... and Daniel! We look so young... we had no idea what Christmas 5 years from then would look like. Its pretty full of blessings if I do say so - wonder what the next 5 years hold. :) Have a great weekend... :)

If you havent already, make sure you check the previous post... its a definite way to make a big difference for someone - no matter how small, I promise. And more new pics are coming up next week so keep watching the blog

*and if you havent liked my facebook page yet, well, you just arent getting all the details and updates... watcha waiting for?

No comments: