Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, December 5, 2011

The Montgomery Family - Columbus MS Photographer

Go back and check out this post and this post, and then come back here and look at how much these kiddos have grown. I absolutely love this family and I cannot wait to see them!Here is Madison... :)
And Houston... :)
And Emerson... :)
And their super sweet older brother, Coleton.The weather and leaves were just gorgeous that day!Of course you have gorgeous children, when the parents look like this!Thank you Montgomery family for everything... your babies arent babies anymore. I cant wait to see how far they go!

This past weekend was great - thanks to everyone who participated in the mini-sessions, I am considering them a huge success. Each one was different and so much fun - I cannot wait to show you what came out of them!

I cant believe its December already... wow... I am already making big plans for next year - I have so much in the works - its going to be some really good stuff and Im eager to get started. I know you dont want to miss any of it, so stay tuned!

You can always email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: