Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Logan - Columbus MS Photographer

So lots of people ask me what are my most favorite shoots... and the answer is when my clients tailor the shoot to themselves. It gives them a chance to just be themselves and not have pictures like everyone else... it also gives me a huge chance to play - and thats when my brain gets spinning. My friend, Ben, asked if I wouldnt mind doing some pictures of Logan for him, and of course, I didnt. He then asked if we could do some MMA pictures because that is what Logan is into (and so is Ben!), and I started getting excited and the wheels starting turning... and I asked Ben what he thought about turning Logan into a ninja.... and yep, we went there.... :)

Now, of course, we had to get the good shots first.... because Logan is that blonde-haired, blue-eyed kid that every photographer wishes they could have.Ummm, can we say heartbreaker....
Arent Ben and Logan the best together?
After the standard shots, we drove to another location and broke out the MMA gear.See, not all shoots are serious... we usually have some fun too.Getting some help from dad.At this point, Im kind of wondering if Everlast is looking for a new spokesmodel or needing some new publicity shots.... I think these would sell.Ok, if you know me at all, you know that I pretty much love just about anything Asian (want to make me happy? buy me something uber-cute-kawaii like Hello Kitty) which includes anime and kung fu movies.... so I was super excited to have this opportunity - especially with Ben there who is a weapons expert (safety first!)... I definitely wanted these to have an old-movie feel to them... what do you think?(yes, Im aware that its bad for a ninja to unmask, but Logan looks too good not to know its him)I had such a great time with Ben, Logan and Jamie and Im already thinking up ideas for our next shoot. Like I said, I LOVE to do themed shoots, so if you have an idea, please dont hesitate to bring it to me - I have lots of props already on hand, mostly Im just missing the people to bring them to life.... so that could be you! If you have an idea, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets work it out. (brides and seniors, Im talking to you!)

And just because I dont think Ive said it enough... I love each of you that comes here so much... your support means so much more than you really know. I wish I could give each of you a big slice of cake and a hug. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there.

No comments: