Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Emily

Awww... yall have got to go see what my friend, Emily, wrote about her photography experience with me this past weekend. And then you should just read her entire blog b/c its good. Ok, ok, its not for everyone... but its still good, and honest and real.

And Im sad that Emily (and her cooler than cool) family live so far away so I cant see her more often (b/c she does have a gorgeous face - even if she cant admit it to herself).

So yep, pictures of their family - in a very offbeat location - are coming soon... so you will have to stay tuned and check back often... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to let me know what you want to see here or feel free to like my fan page (top right) so you can keep up on all the news!



No comments: