Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween 2011 - part 2

So yay, you finally made it to Halloween with us.... Hope its an amazing night for all of you!!!!

So yep, this year, we are the ninja turtles and April O'Neal... except nobody seems to even remember April... oh well. These costumes were actually alot more time and work then I really thought they would be, but I think they turned out cute.... and I think we are going to switch over Gabe and Emma from the masks to beanies and eye masks like Wallace and Daniel - Ive heard those masks are very uncomfortable.
Back before I got my hair re-done... its actually red now... and check out my cool boots! And you cant see them, but they all have the cutest turtle shells on too... note to self: take a picture!

And for the second year in a row, weve been featured on Offbeat Mama's Halloween Montage which I personally think is the coolest! (thank offbeat mama)

Today has not been a good day, but then its a Monday, so I guess it was to be expected... but tonight... tonight is going to be grand... I cannot wait!!!!

As always... if you need anything, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - you have no idea how much I love to hear from you!

ps: I bet Daniel would be tickled (or really, really embarrassed) about a few comments on his awesome green pants!

-------------------------------------------------------
On a photography note: I was not planning on doing mini-sessions this year as its been so crazy and busy, but Ive had a few people ask about them....

So Im willing to do them if I can get at least 5 committed families for a Saturday, or at least 10 committed families to do a whole weekend...
possible dates: Nov 19-20, Nov 26-27, Dec 3-4

A mini-session is: 30 minutes on location, full editing, and 5-10 images on a cd (usually available in less than a week). Cost is $50.

If you are interested, let me know ASAP so I can get a count, and also what weekend you prefer... please email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - thanks!

No comments: