Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween 2009

I cannot find the pictures from 2008 - boo on me... so we just have to skip forward to 2009. For some reason, it doesnt feel like this was that long ago.... I think we made a pretty cute Flintstone family... Daniel and I look really goofy here, but oh well... You guys... feel free to leave comments... :)

Hope your week is fantastic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Tim and I are going as Wilma and Fred this year.

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

I know, I was going to offer you our costumes but figured you probably already had them!