Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Miller Family - Columbus MS Photographer

Ok, you know the drill... 20 comments, its all up to you... :)

Robin and I were good friends in elementary school, but since then, we had lost touch... so when she emailed me, I was super excited. I couldnt wait to see her and meet her family - I knew they had to be wonderful. And they didnt disappoint. Seriously... check out these two gorgeous kids


I think this one is going to be a model in a few years... I hope I get to work with her.
Of course, it doesnt hurt when your parents look this good... :)





Proof that pictures can be fun... :)




Love this one!



Miller family... I had such a great time with yall. I am so thankful that Robin emailed me and we got to be reconnected and I got to meet all of yall... Such a great time!


Have you got questions? Want to book your own session? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and we will get it all worked out... :)

2 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Sweet family pictures *Ü*

Brandy said...

as always you do a great job just wished we were closer so you could take ours :)