Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the emails, comments and facebook comments... the love was amazing... if I could, I would mail yall all a big hug and some cotton candy... :) If you havent been to www.belleandboo.blogspot.com yet, then why not? Get yourself over there right now.... and not just for me... they have some of the most adorable stuff ever - I am totally in love with everything they do (I think thats quite evident!)...
.
Again... yall are amazing... thank you.... also feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you!

No comments: