Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Ellingburgs - Columbus MS Photographer

I love this family... we met them in September and have just grown to be great friends... Our kids love their kids so Im happy I was able to do pictures for them. Probably my favorite.


Dont you love it?











Thank you Dennis, Kristy, Noah and Ethan for being so great and letting me spend a little bit of time with yall... I really did enjoy it. And we love yall as a family!
.
I am already pretty much booked up for January and am now taking appointments for February... I will probably be doing a few mini-sessions in March for Easter pics... keep up to date on my facebook fan page on the right.
.
Hope everyone's year is starting off right!

2 comments:

keburg515 said...

Loved them. Thank you so much. I had such a good time that day. We love you and your family!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Thank you Kristy!