Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Triplets - Columbus Ms Photographer

Ok, yall are in for a treat today... remember the triplets in Jalaine and Zach's wedding - well, here they are... not only them, but the whole family. And yall, the whole family is sweet as pie... super easy session because these kids were so sweet!

Look at these faces!
And those eyes!
Here is their big brother.... he is just as cute and so helpful!
The whole family.... love!

Not hard to see where they get their good looks, is it?




Dont you love these?!


For all my Alabama fans out there!

Thanks Montgomery family - yall are awesome.... I had such a fun time and cant wait to see all of your kids grow and grow!
.
Just wanted to remind you that mini-sessions are this weekend.... view all the info here - I only have 3 spots left open and then I am booked for the year.... In a month or so, I will start booking for next year - gotta love that! But if you are in need of Christmas pics - or even senior pics.... the mini-sessions are the way to go.
.
Hope yall are having a great week.... I promise to stop slacking and get the blog up and running at normal pace again - I have tons of sessions to post so keep an eye out.
.
If you have questions, please email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to chat!

No comments: