Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, October 8, 2010

Mini-session info... Columbus MS Photographer

just in case you missed it the first time... here is the info about the mini-sessions again!

- Also a few people have asked about using these for Senior pics... I think thats a great idea!

Finally... all the mini-session details are here! So what are mini-sessions?

Well... they're mini versions of a whole session - 30 minutes to be exact, and you also get all the editing and 5-10 images on a cd to do with whatever you choose! This works out nicely for Christmas cards. Normally, this is used as a session for Christmas cards, but dont let that deter you.... these are also perfect for families with small children who will not last more than 30 minutes, engagement sessions (these are great for those shots to put in the paper!).... or even a grandparents session! Lots of different ways to use this deal.... and even better, its for an unlimited number of people - no extra charges for extra people.

Here are the times:
Saturday, October 23rd - Lake Lowndes
8:00 - 8:30
8:45 - 9:15 (taken)
9:30 - 10:00 (taken)
10:15 - 10:45
3:00 - 3:30
3:45 - 4:15 (taken)
4:30 - 5:00 (taken)

Sunday, October 24th - Riverwalk
3:00 - 3:30 (taken)
3:45 - 4:15 (taken)
4:30 - 5:00 (taken)

As you can see, spots are going fairly quickly... so dont wait to book yours.... all it takes is one email to talleyimages@yahoo.com and we will get you taken care of. Just a quick note.... these are the last sessions I am booking for the year.... so if you were hoping to get pictures done - especially with the weather being so amazing right now.... this is your opportunity! Its quick and easy and alot of fun.

Have questions? I love to help - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and let me know what I can do. (click on pic to view larger, it will be worth it!) Happy Friday and weekend everyone... :)

No comments: