Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, October 22, 2010

Josephine - Columbus MS Photographer

Meet Josephine... isnt she so completely gorgeous?!! She was only a few weeks old for these pics - she was so tiny. tiny hands...
tiny feet....









I absolutely adore this one!





Love it!


A big thank you to Josephine and her super sweet parents - it was so nice to get to watch yall interact and love on each other. I really enjoyed my time with yall. I hope you enjoy the pictures for a long time to come.
.
Have questions? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and I will help you out as best as I can! Happy Friday and weekend all.

No comments: