Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tucker

This was my 3rd shoot with Tucker, and I just cant get over how cute he is every time.... and he is all boy - very brave and into everything - love it! And you can definitely see where he gets his good lucks from - look at this family! (and dont you love how they did gray instead of the all black or all white ensemble)... *swoon* Im in love with this picture!

Look at that gorgeous face!



I adore this one with mom... cant you tell how much they love each other.
Dad too...


The quiet moments are the best.


Thank you Tate family! As always, yall are incredible and so easy to work with... you make my job so incredibly easy.
.
Have questions? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com
.
I dont know about yall, but I am loving this slightly cooler weather.... Im betting fall is going to be spectacular!

2 comments:

Angela's Bargin Buys said...

Thanks Addie! I love the pictures!! We love working with you as well!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

I love working with yall too!