Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ashley & Scott - the wedding!

I know youve been waiting and its finally here.... a real post to the teaser I put up. (I promise I have not been slacking or ignoring the blog on purpose, I have been so awesomely busy!)

Ashley and Scott are amazing. I knew it when I did their engagement pictures that their wedding was going to be amazing. And it was confirmed when I walked around the church and saw all the brightly painted walls. And then again, when we moved to the Lee Home for the reception (who else can pull off a deer statue at the reception?!) It probably had to do with the antebellum home, but I think it was more due to the way that Ashley and Scott looked at each other and how they laughed so easily that totally reminded me of Old Hollywood....





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































And a quick peak at all the gorgeous details.... I love it when there is a candy table at the reception!

























































































































































I say it again.... Ashely and Scott, yall are amazing..... thank you for letting me a small part of such a big day. I cant get over how much I love your pictures. I wish you nothing but the best!

No comments: