Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Weathers Family

I have been friends with Aimee and Carlton since high school.... but as things go, we got disconnected. A few years ago someone reconnected us through Aimee's blog and I was so grateful. It was amazing to see them again - and to see their beautiful children. They just adopted Lily not too long ago. And when I heard they were coming to Columbus, I begged Aimee to get together. And they were just as sweet as I remember!























































































Weathers family, thank you so much for all that you blessed us with that day. You have been a blessing and we cherish your friendship. We hope to spend more time with yall in the future!
.
Aimee is going on a mission trip.... go check it out and leave her some encouraging words here

No comments: