Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Stewart Sisters

With all the boys Ive been photographing lately, I was really excited to get to take pictures of a family with 3 girls! And they were so sweet and adorable.... and they really did get along so well. Meet Hailey, Claire and Anna. (oh, and did I mention that their mom totally came through on their outfits - are they not the cutest!)














































































































































































These girls made me feel so young again.... they were so much fun! Thank you Stewart family for being so gorgeous and letting me hang out with you for awhile!
.
This is a very busy time of year, so if you are thinking about getting a session done, I would urge you to hurry up and email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Im already starting to fill up October. I love questions, emails and comments, so dont be afraid to send a few!

2 comments:

Stewarts4LSU said...

We love the pictures, Addie! Thanks for the sweet comments about my girls. There's never a dull moment, that's for sure!
- Michelle

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Yes, and it was so fun!