Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kaylee

Remember a few posts back, when I showed you pictures of the gorgeously pregnant Jenna? Well, Kaylee finally arrived. And oh my, is she beautiful! And she is the sweetest baby - she just slept the whole time.






















































Thank you Lile family for giving me this opportunity. It was so amazing to be around such a little treasure!
.
I would love to do some newborn photos, but there is only a small window to do them, so if you are thinking about it, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com so we can talk! They will never be this little again and you dont want to miss it.

3 comments:

"The Weavers" said...

Love these!! They are precious!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

thank you!

Angela's Bargin Buys said...

She is sooo cute!!! I love the last one with the rings!! Great job Addie!