Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jenness

Seniors! I adore doing senior pics.... they all look gorgeous and are open for anything - which lets me just go creative with ideas.... This is one of my favorite sessions Ive done. We went so many places and tried so many different things.... and we got some amazing shots! Take a look for yourself! Oh, and did I mention that Jenness and her mom are some of the most amazingly sweet people - oh yeah, my job doesnt get any better!





































































































































Thank you Jenness and Sandra for being who you are, and letting me capture that on film. I had the best time, and I am just so thankful that you got in touch! Thank you for everything!
.
Fall is a great time for Senior Pics.... dont wait to get yours scheduled.... I cant wait to hear your ideas... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to get your session scheduled!

No comments: