Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Emily and Cooper

Look at these faces! These children were just absolutely gorgeous... and a good time was had by all at the playground and just playing around... :)






















































































































































Such a fun time, I cannot wait to do it again!
.
If you want to schedule your appointment for the fall, better get on the ball... spaces are going fast.... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com about any questions!

No comments: