Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Angel & Micheal - Day After Session

So everyone is always asking me "What is a day after session?" and "Would you really have time to do pics the day after your wedding, wouldnt you be on your honeymoon?" Well, a "day after session" doesnt have to necessarily be THE day after, just some day after the wedding. This way you have time to really enjoy the process and get what you want out of the pics. Angel and Micheal are a good example.

Angel contacted me about getting some pics done. I was more than happy to accommodate. These were taken at Shadowlawn (a local Antebellum bed and breakfast). We didnt have to rush. We could take our time and just play around. And how awesome did these turn out?







































































































































Thank you Angel and Micheal for being so amazing... and beautiful. It was such a pleasure!
.
I am only taking a few more weddings for the year, so if you are thinking about it - why wait? Lets meet up and see if I can help you get exactly what you want. Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you!

No comments: