Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rowe

This little boy was so great to work with... he just sat and smiled and let us move him around.... He has the most amazing blue eyes Ive ever seen. And its no wonder he is so adorable - his parents are some of the sweetest, most beautiful people I know.... It was such a joy to be able to do these - thank you Gillis family!

How cute is he?!!






A special request by his mother, to really capture how blue his eyes are - this has not been photo-shopped other than to change the rest of the pic to black and white - his eyes are really that blue!


Couldnt you just eat him up?






I just think this would be perfect hanging in an office somewhere


Sweet capture of Rowe and dad


I love all the green and the water in the background






He even sat up for his first time - and I got the honor of capturing it for his parents






Both Rowe and dad laughing.... love it!


Cant leave mom out.... such a gorgeous family


Mom's favorite of the day!


Got to end the post with some sweet little feet....


July is pretty full, and I am now booking for August..... Also a big opportunity is upcoming for a few lucky people.... stay tuned to find out what it is.... I love to hear your comments and read your emails... talleyimages@yahoo.com

*I will be out of town all this weekend, so if I dont get back to you during that time, thats why, but I will answer all emails as soon as I get back.... thanks for being patient, love you guys*



No comments: